for 1 serving
- 1 handful raspberry
- 1 handful blueberry
- 1 sprig fresh mint leaf
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar, or honey
- 1 splash soda water, or seltzer water
- In a cocktail shaker, or a tall glass, muddle raspberries, blueberries, and mint.
- Add lime juice, sweetener, and ice, and shake until well combined. If you do not have a cocktail shaker, simply pour back and forth between two glasses until combined.
- Strain mixture over ice and top with a splash of soda water.
- Garnish with berries and mint.
Inspired by thesaucysoutherner.com