This glowing green margarita mocktail is perfect for St. Patrick’s Day, and needs to be on your Cinco de Mayo menu, as well as be enjoyed all summer long. Made with hydrating and collagen-producing green juice ingredients, you won’t miss the tequila, I promise.
- 1 cucumber, cut into large pieces
- ½ cup pineapple chunks
- ½ cup cilantro
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 limes, peeled
- 2-inch piece of fresh ginger
- 2 cups coconut water
- Jalapeno for kick, optional
- Lime wedges and sea salt flakes for rimmed glasses
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Place a nut milk bag into a large mixing bowl and pour the juice into the bag. Squeeze until the liquid is removed and you are left with dry pulp.
- To serve, rub the lime wedge on the top of your glasses and coat in sea salt flakes. Put a few ice cubes in each glass and pour the green juice into the glass.